Garden of Quilts
Genesee Valley Quilt Club
Rochester Institute of Technology Gordon Field House
JUNE 5-7, 2009
The 2009 festival will exhibit quilts from members as well as non-members. To submit your quilt to the "Garden of Quilts" festival, please print a registration form for each quilt and mail to the quilt coordinator.
Size refers to the total perimeter measurement
- pieced --- larger than 240”
- appliqué --- any size. 51% or more of the work is appliqué
- mixed technique --- larger than 240” This category includes whole cloth quilts and quilts with less than 50% appliqué
- art/non-traditional quilt --- any size
- wall quilt traditional --- smaller than 240” featuring any traditional technique
- wearable art
- maiden quilter --- any size
This is your first ever entry in a GVQC show. You may have only one entry in this category. You have been quilting less than 5 years.
Entries are accepted on a first come, first serve basis and at the discretion of the GVQC.
Enter up to 5 total.
GVQC members free.
Non-members pay $10 each entry.
Download the Entry Form: http://www.geneseequiltfest.com/2009GVQCEntryForm.pdf
Additional forms can be found at http://www.geneseequiltfest.com/