Friday, February 27, 2009

2009 I.O.L.I. Lace Contest and Lace Challenge

Deadline: July 1, 2009 (POSTMARK)

2009 I.O.L.I. Lace Contest and Lace Challenge

International Old Lacers 56th Convention
Hosts: The Freeway Lace Guild
Hilton Los Angeles Airport
Los Angeles, California
July 25 - August 1, 2009


2009 I.O.L.I. Lace Contest theme: "All that's Golden"

Categories for submission:

Original Lace Design: The entry must be designed and worked by the entrant. A copy of the original pattern and working directions must be submitted with the entry.

Technical Proficiency: The entry must be worked completely by the entrant, but another lace designer's pattern may be used. Information acknowledging the designer and source of the pattern must be provided with the entry.




2009 I.O.L.I. Lace Challenge

Three new laces have been selected for the 2009 Challenge. Work an interpretation of bobbin lace, needle lace or tatting from the Eunice Sein Koon Lace Collection.

Only the Bulletin Editor or I.O.L. I. Designated photographer will photograph the lace pieces.

Rules and entry form from:

Rosemary J. Horr
3503 S. Cocopah Dr., Flagstaff, AZ 86001

or email rjaneh@msn.com.

Postmark deadline for submitting Lace Contest and Lace Challenge entries is July 1st, 2009

Downloads:
Contest & Challenge entry form and rules
Challenge information for Tatting
Challenge information for Needle Lace
Challenge information for Bobbin Lace


Visit website for complete details: http://www.internationaloldlacers.org