Craft Forms 2014
Wayne Art Center
December 5, 2014 to January 31, 2015
The 20th anniversary international juried exhibition is dedicated to enhancing the public’s awareness of contemporary craft while providing a venue for established and emerging artists alike to share their functional and sculptural creative endeavors.
- Work submitted must be innovative and original in design. Work derivative of other artists or work created in a workshop with the aid of an instructor is not acceptable.
- Open to all professional artists working in clay, fiber, glass, metal, wood and/or mixed media crafts.
- Collaborative work is accepted. Please include all artists’ names on the on-line application.
- Work must be a personal expression of the artist’s intent.
- Works submitted must have been completed after January 1, 2012.
- Some size restrictions apply. Please contact WAC if you have an excessively large and/or complex installation.
- Art work must be available for sale during the length of the exhibition.
- We reserve the right to omit from the exhibition accepted artwork that differs dramatically from what is represented by the digital image submitted.
Entry Fee: $40 for up to two artworks.
David McFadden, Chief Curator Emeritus, Museum of Art & Design
Bruce Pepich, Executive Director and Curator of Collections, Racine Art Museum.
$10,000 + in prizes to be awarded. The jurors Bruce Pepich and David R. McFadden, will select the award winners. There will be group and/or solo exhibition opportunities.
Complete details including online entry form: http://www.craftformsentry.org/
Wayne Art Center Contacts
Nancy Campbell, Executive Director
Karen Louise Fay, Director of Special Projects
Wayne Art Center
413 Maplewood Avenue
Wayne, PA 19087