American Fine Craft Show Brooklyn NYC
November 22 & 23, 2014
The second American Fine Craft Show at Brooklyn Museum is produced and directed by Richard & Joanna Rothbard founders of New York's An American Craftsman Galleries located in midtown Manhattan. The show will be held inside the magnificent two story high Beaux -Arts Court.
This premier show and sale of contemporary craft includes 90 of the finest and most dynamic craft artists in the United States, including artists that reside in Brooklyn. All participating artists are carefully selected through a diligent jury process. All work must be designed and made in the artists' studios.
- American Art Marketing shows are juried invitationals. The selection process is based on the following criteria: originality of design, technical skill, and overall aesthetics compatible with the concept and artistic direction of the show.
- All work in both fine art or fine craft must be original in concept and must have been created by the accepted applicant.
- Participants must exhibit the type and quality of work shown in their slides. Not acceptable are items embellished or made from commercially available kits, plans, or patterns; imports; factory-made or assembled items; mechanical reproductions or offset prints.
- Reproductions must be signed and numbered, marked ‘reproductions’ and cannot make up more than 20% of the display.
- Booth sharing is not allowed unless approved by American Art Marketing.
- All booths must be enclosed on three sides (except corners) with a minimum height of 6ft.
- Any willful violation or misrepresentation regarding the work as defined in our rules will result in forfeiture of space.
Richard & Joanna Rothbard, the producers who are also the owners of An American Craftsman Galleries in NYC, will be selecting artists based on originality of design, technical expertise, overall aesthetics as well as presentation. All categories of fine craft and fine art will be considered and in balance so that a cross section of all media will be represented.
All work must be hand made in the USA or Canada by the exhibiting artist.
Deposits and Application Fees:
• Application fee: $35 • Late application fee: $50 (for Applications postmarked after June 1st)
• Deposit: $100. Upon acceptance deposit will be automatically charged and credited to your booth fee.
Please note, deposits and application fees are non-refundable.
Terms & Conditions of Participation
Apply Online www.americanartmarketing.com/exhibit/apply
Complete details on website: www.americanfinecraftshowbrooklyn.com
Questions? Email all questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
American Art Marketing
PO Box 480
Slate Hill, NY 10973