Modish Creators Market
Malvern Town Hall
2010 Market Dates: 8th May, 19th June, 28th August,
18th September, 2nd October, 20th November, 4th December
About: Kylie and Kelly are two cousins, who are passionate about all things handmade, and most importantly original. We love being stallholders and shopping at markets so much that we decided to start our own. The idea was to create a “Handmade Lifestyle Market” that has the perfect mix of Melbourne’s best independent handmade designers, encompassing clothing, accessories, unique jewellery, gorgeous stationery, stunning decor, delicious decadent food and much more. We are very excited about our new venture. We look forward to getting to know our stallholders and meeting your customers. See you there
Applicant Information: (truncated)
- Modish Creators Market will release three market dates available for Stallholder application submission, approximately 6 weeks prior to the first market date. There will be a 4 week opening for applications to be received and assessed.
- All applicants will be sent an email confirming or declining their application.
- The operators of Modish Creators Market have the right to decline applications at their discretion, if they believe the product is not suitable for the market, or if they have an excess of applications in that product range.
- It is extremely important that the product range showcased at each market changes, not only for the fairness of all stallholder applicants, but also to ensure a varied retail experience for customers.
- A limited number of positions are available for permanent stallholders, but it will be dependent on the popularity of the creative field. If you are interested in finding out more about becoming a permanent stallholder, please let us know in the “Additional Information” field in your application. It is mandatory that stallholder applicants send a minimum of 4 high quality photographs with their application. These photographs assist with product selection for each market, and will be used to showcase each confirmed stallholder on our website. These photographs may also be used in our blog, newsletter or “artist of the moment” interviews. We do not accept drawings or proposals on finished products.
Product Information: (truncated)
All products for sale at Modish Creators Market must be handmade by you, the Stallholder. All products must be the same as (or representative of) the product images that were submitted with your application.
- Commercially produced products are not permitted.
- All applications are assessed by market organisers to ensure diversity is achieved at each market.
Market Fees: The cost of a stall at Modish Creators Market is $150 inc-GST (includes Trestle table, Chair, Public liability insurance).
Online Stallholders Application
Stallholders Terms and Conditions [pdf]
Stallholder Information [pdf]