The Annual QUILT SURFACE DESIGN SYMPOSIUM http://www.qsds.com/ is proud to announce its annual competition to be exhibited during the Symposium from June 10 through June 23 at the University Plaza Hotel and Conference Center in Columbus, Ohio.
FIRST PLACE: Five Day Class At Next Year's Symposium; SECOND PLACE: Two Day Class At Next Year's Symposium; THIRD PLACE: $150.00; FOURTH PLACE: $75.00
Pre-Juried by Tracy Rieger and Linda Fowler, Symposium Directors. Award winning fabrics will be chosen by a Faculty Member.
Send entries to: FABRIC SHOW. c/o Tracy Rieger,464 Vermont Place, Columbus, Ohio 43201
1. Entry Fee: $35.00 For Up To Three Entries (U.S. Funds Only). No limitation on how many times you may enter.
2. Size Limitation: Minimum Size 1 Yard, Maximum Size 3 Yards.
3. Dyes or pigments must be either washable or dry cleanable...and all colors must be stable.
4. We are looking for yardage only. So please, no scarves, etc.
5. The fabric can be produced by one individual or by a team.
6. All entries must be for sale. Sale price must include a commission of 30% for entire yardage. No yardage will be cut.
7. Jurying will be of the actual pieces and not from slides. PRIZES will be awarded.
8. All accepted entries will be displayed in June during QUILT SURFACE DESIGN SYMPOSIUM,
at the University Plaza Hotel & Conference Center, Columbus, Ohio.
9. Return postage must be included plus a large SASE for Acceptance Forms. NO TUBES PLEASE!
10. Send APPLICATION FORM, ENTRY FEE, LARGE SASE, RETURN POSTAGE FOR PIECES, AND TAGGED ENTRIES to arrive between May 1 and May 15.http://qsds.com/fabricshow.pdf