SPEAKING OF FIBERS! 2013
Missouri Fiber Artists Members’ Exhibit
St. Louis University Museum of Art
St. Louis, MO
August 23 – October 6, 2013
A MoFA (Missouri Fiber Artists) members’ exhibit, we continue our exploration of fibers’ materials and forms in relationship with the artists’ written concept.
- Open to MoFA members. Join through the website: www.missourifiberartists.com
- Artists may submit up to 3 fiber works.
- Limit size to 48”W x 60”H. No ceiling installed work.
- Work must have been completed in the past 2 years, and not shown within the St. Louis area.
- All pieces must be artist’s original design.
- Pieces must fit through a standard door. No perishable organic material.
Janice Nesser-Chu, Chair, Art & Humanities Dept. & Asst. Professor of Art St. Louis Community College-Florissant Valley.
Entry fee is non-refundable, $25 for 3 entries, current MoFA members only. Join through the website: www.missourifiberartists.com
Download Prospectus: www.missourifiberartists.com/SpeakingOfFibers2013.pdf
Download Entry Form: www.missourifiberartists.com/SpeakingOfFibers2013_EntryForm.pdf
Visit website: www.missourifiberartists.com/opportunities
MoFA (Missouri Fiber Artists)
We are weavers, basket makers, spinners, knitters, quilters, paper makers, surface designers and more!
While we have varying interests and levels of expertise, we enthusiastically share the goal of increasing the public awareness of fiber art as we explore, create and share.
We encourage all who love fiber art to become active members of Missouri Fiber Artists (MoFA), whether you reside in the state of Missouri or beyond.