17th Annual Rug Hooking Week 2013
Exhibit: August 14 – August 17, 2013
ALL RUGS FOR THE EXHIBIT MUST BE PRE-REGISTERED
Everyone is invited to submit rugs in the Main Exhibit.
Entry Requirements... (truncated)
- All rugs must have a permanent identification label on the back.
- Rugs must be fashioned primarily by creating loops on a foundation backing and must be primarily of wool strips - except for the Mixed Media category.
- Rugs that are primarily hooked and incorporate embellishments (buttons, ribbons, trim, yarn, other fabrics, etc.) are welcome.
- Pieces primarily created by using other techniques and materials are welcomed to be registered in the "Mixed Media" category – please refer to the specifications above.
- Rugs must be complete with binding or "appropriate finish".
- "Latch-hook" and "locker-hook" rugs are not candidates for this exhibit.
Category: Each item can be registered only under one category:
* If the design is an adaptation, "adaptation" should be written next to the design name and registered in the category best fitting for the design.
- "Celebration Rugs XXIII (Celebrations Winners)"
- Originals* (designed & hooked by the same person)
- People / Places / Pictorials*
- Animals / Birds / Insects*
- Orientals / Crewel / Geometric*
- Fruit / Floral*
- Mixed Media*... See updated explanation...
- Sauder Village 2013 "Fashion Statement" Challenge
Visit website for details and registration form: www.saudervillage.org/home
22611 St. Rt. 2
Archbold, Ohio 43502