Late Application Deadline: January 9, 2013
Fashion Art Toronto
Arts & Fashion Week
April 23-27, 2013
RULES AND REGULATIONS (truncated)
- All entrants must submit a fully completed application form, a $25 entry fee ($35 for late submissions)
- Applicants may submit work for more than one category, as separate entries.
- The organizer reserves the right to cancel any of the categories if there are not a sufficient number of applicants in that category.
- All entries must be submitted by mail to: 38 Abell, St. Unit 218, Toronto, ON, M6J 0A2 by Dec.21, and for late submissions, Jan. 9
- The organizer shall have the absolute discretion to refuse any applicant, decline any participation or withdraw any entries from the event at any time.
- The organizer reserves the right to withdraw accepted applicants if the final artwork / collection of garments is not up to standard (i.e. unfinished, unprofessional, inadequate fit etc.)
THEMATIC FOCUS: FASHION THERAPY
The |FAT| 2013 theme FASHION THERAPY examines the human condition and aspects of the psyche which seek resolve through fashion. Designers and artists are invited to submit their vision and interpretation on how fashion can be used as healing. This year’s theme asks the question: How does fashion impact the human condition – our mental and emotional states?
FASHION THERAPY will be presented April 23 -27, across five days of unique programming based on these five sub-themes: Drama, Craving, Escape, Crisis & Euphoria.
More information about the thematic focus: http://fashionarttoronto.ca/about-us/thematic-focus/
Download Application Guidelines by Category:
■ Fashion Design
■ Installation/Dressing Room Project
■ Fashion Films/Video
Full details available on website: http://fashionarttoronto.ca
|FAT| Arts & Fashion Week
38 Abell Street, Unite 218,
Toronto, ON, M6J 0A2