Proposal to Exhibit
Established professional artists are encouraged to submit a proposal to exhibit in the Cabrillo Gallery. The gallery hosts 6 exhibitions a year, three during the fall semester and three in the spring. There is always a student exhibit, which leaves 5 potential exhibitions for one academic year. We review proposals at the end of the spring and fall semesters.
To submit a proposal to exhibit to the Cabrillo Gallery we ask that you provide the following:
- Cover letter to the gallery Director, Angela Gleason
- $25.00 handling fee
- Recent bio or resume
- 10 - 20 images on CD (.jpg format) of artwork
- Any other pertinent information you think important to share
- Website address (if you have one)
- Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope, if you would like your slides or images returned
The Cabrillo Gallery Director will respond to your proposal as soon as possible after receiving your information.
Additional information including view the interior and floor plan of the gallery available on website: www.cabrillo.edu/artgallery/proposal
6500 Soquel Drive
Aptos, CA 95003