2014 Annual Exhibition
Fiber Artists of San Antonio (FASA)
SAY Sí Gallery
San Antonio, TX
November 21, 2014
The Fiber Artists of San Antonio (FASA) are pleased to announce a call for entries for the 2014 Annual Exhibition. Part of our mission is to promote and advance fiber art through the education of members and the public. This is an opportunity for fiber artists to exhibit their work and for the community to gain a greater appreciation for fiber art.
- Submissions must have been completed in the past 2 years, since October 2012.
- Entries should be of original design and execution with a major focus on fiber or fiber techniques.
- Collaborations are eligible. Artwork sale reimbursement will be made to only one artist. Collaborating artists must make sales split arrangements between each other prior to artwork submittal.
- FASA members and fiber artists residing in the state of Texas are eligible to enter.
Requirements and Entry Format (truncated)
- All entries will be juried by digital photograph. Each entry MUST have two JPEG (.jpeg) images, one full shot and one detail shot. Each entry must be labeled with the title of the work and the dimension of the work. Each entry must be at least 300 dpi and no larger than 7" in any direction.
- Artist commission is 50%. Please keep this in mind as you prepare your entry forms. No changes to the price will be allowed after submission.
- All selected entries must remain hanging for the entire duration of the show, Friday November 21 through Tuesday December 16, 2014.
- All entries must be ready for installation, with an appropriate hanging rod or device.
Entries and Submission Fee
- Digital images and entry forms must be submitted via e-mail to Dale Jenssen at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Up to four art works may be submitted with the entry and fee.
- The entry fee through PayPal is $32 for FASA members and $37 for non-members.
All entries will receive a confirmation e-mail. If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail contact Dale Jenssen email@example.com
Insurance: Artists are responsible for insuring their work during the show, and in transit.
The entry form, digital images, and fee must be received by Monday October 13, 2014.
Juror: Barbara Schneider
1st Place - $300
2nd Place - $200
3rd Place - $100
Oscar Silva Most Innovative Use of Materials - $100
Surface Design Association in Excellence Award
Visit website for complete information: www.fiberartistsofsanantonio.org