Spoonflower Emerging Designer Grant
Spoonflower Emerging Designer Grant:
- Allows students to create custom fabric and wall media for use in fashion shows or exhibitions.
- Awards recipients $150 in Spoonflower credit.
- Supports emerging student designers.
- Boosts usage of digitally printed fabrics and wall media.
- Increases awareness of the capabilities of digital printing.
The Spoonflower Emerging Designer Grant was created to support undergraduate and graduate students in pursuit of textile and design degrees worldwide. Selected recipients will receive an award of $150 in Spoonflower credit to design their own digitally printed fabrics and wall media for use in shows and exhibitions.
Any student currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate textile or fashion design program is eligible to apply. Proof of enrollment is required. Please provide one of the following:
•A transcript or class list for the current term (must include the date/term)
•A copy or picture of your student ID (must include an expiration date or term)
•A tuition bill for the current term (must include the date/term)
•An official acceptance letter for the upcoming term (must include the matriculation date)
How to Apply
To enter, complete the online application.
View Complete Entry Information: www.spoonflower.com/design_grant
View Online Application: spoonflower-emerging-designer-grant application
For more information, contact Allie Tate at firstname.lastname@example.org