An Exhibition of Fiber Art for the Human Form
June 4 - July 10, 2010
The artwork for this exhibit will be an outward visual of the artist’s inner voice. A portrait of the artist’s soul.
Figuratively, the artist turned inside out.
Juror: Jacqueline Rice
- Artists must be 18 years of age or older.
- All pieces must be artist’s original design or concept and executed solely by the artist.
- Materials and/or construction techniques must be fiber or textile related.
- Art must be designed for the human body and displayable on a standard mannequin. (Refer to our website for mannequin measurements.)
- Artist may submit 3 pieces of art per entry fee.
- Artwork must not have been exhibited at the Textile Center previously.
- Artwork must have been completed after January 1, 2008.
$30.00 per artist
Awards will be presented for Best of Show, Juror’s
Choice and Most Innovative Use of Materials & Technique.
Exhibition & Sales
All accepted artwork must remain in the Gallery for the duration of the exhibition.
All accepted artwork must be for sale. Textile Center retains 40 percent (%) commission on all sales made directly from the exhibition.
Download the Entry Form: textilecentermn.org/insideoutcfe [pdf]
3000 University Ave SE, #100
Minneapolis, MN 55414
For more information