Call for Submissions
Cecelia Coker Bell Gallery
2016/2017 Exhibition Season
Coker College uses the Cecelia Coker Bell Gallery to broaden exposure to artists with regional, national, and international reputations. The Gallery is also the primary venue for faculty shows, senior shows, student competitions, and student summer shows. Works exhibited in our gallery are for sale; however, we do not focus on sales and sales are not common. Coker's exhibition review committee selects thought provoking art that challenges and inspires. With this in mind, our review committee looks for innovative works of art by artists who desire exposure in an academic setting.
Next Review Deadline: Postmarked no later than October 24, 2015 for the 2016/2017 exhibition season.
What you send and where to send (truncated)
Two ways to submit:
- Upload 10-15 images, image list, and CV to Dropbox.com and share folder with email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org OR
- Send same to:
Ashely Gillespie, Exhibition Director
Coker College Art Dept.
300 East College Ave.
Hartsville, SC 29550
(SASE if you want it returned).
Reviews, web pages, and catalogs are welcome supplementary information but are not required or expected.
Media: We accept works in all media.
- $300.00 towards shipping (total)
- $200.00 for artists who give a gallery talk/presentation during their show
- Color poster (at our cost): the color posters are a small run that we have printed (professional full color digital printer) for display around campus and we set aside a few of these for the artists' use, at no charge. The artist can arrange for a larger run from our printer if willing to assume cost of the extra posters.
- Reception for show opening
Visit website for complete details and to download prospectus: www.ceceliacokerbellgallery.com