Craft Forms 2012
Wayne Art Center
November 30, 2012 – January 26, 2013
Craft Forms 2012, the 18th international juried exhibition, is dedicated to enhancing the public’s awareness of contemporary craft while providing a venue for established and emerging artists alike to share their functional and sculptural creative endeavors.
All work must have been completed within the past two years and may not have been previously exhibited at the Wayne Art Center. Wayne Art Center reserves the right to reject entries that do not meet the requirements. All work must be available for sale during application and until November 30, 2012. NFS or POR submissions will not be accepted.
WAC will retain 40% commission of the sale price. All work must be available for sale and therefore insurance will be set at 60% of sale value. NFS or POR submissions will not be accepted. All work will be insured while in the Wayne Art Center facility.
- Work submitted must be innovative and original in design. Work derivative of other artists or work created in a workshop with the aid of an instructor is not acceptable.
- Open to all professional artists working in clay, fiber, glass, metal, wood and/or mixed media crafts.
- Work must be a personal expression of the artist’s intent.
- Works submitted must have been completed after January 1, 2011
- Some size restrictions apply. Please contact WAC if you have an excessively large installation.
- Art work must be available for sale through the exhibit.
The entry fee is $40 for up to two artworks.
Juror – Cindi Strauss is Assistant Director, Programming and Curator for Modern and Contemporary Decorative Arts and Design at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston.
$4000+ in prizes to be awarded.
Group and/or solo exhibition opportunities.
Visit website for complete exhibition and entry details: www.craftforms.com
Wayne Art Center Contacts:
Nancy Campbell, Executive Director
Karen Louise Fay, Director of Special Projects
Wayne Art Center
413 Maplewood Avenue
Wayne, PA 19087