NEW DEADLINE: November 1, 2012 (RECEIVE)
Professional Art Quilters Alliance – South
Page Walker Arts & History Center
January 4 – March 24, 2013
The Professional Art Quilters Alliance – South is a group of professional artists from across the southeastern United States who come together to promote innovative art quilts, art cloth, and art garments.
Raindrops shower; deep wells spring forth. Gentle waves, trickling streams, and thunderous rapids; steamy vapors, stoic glaciers and drops of dew. Intricate river systems connect us, while vast oceans separate us. We water down our speech, drown out an opponent, and wash away sin. Within and without, water, essential water, is all around us. We invite you to share your interpretation of water in quiltart form.
- Innovative and original works only. No kits or quilts made in a workshop with the aid of an instructor
- Quilt must be multi-layered and joined by stitching.
- Dimension in any direction must not exceed 40 inches wide by 60” long by 1/2” deep.
- Accepted works must be able to be rolled with other works for shipping.
- Only quilts created after December 31, 2010, that have not been previously exhibited in a PAQA-South show, are eligible.
Contact email@example.com for questions.