Asher Gallery Retail Sales
Houston Center For Contemporary Craft
Asher Gallery, within Houston Center For Contemporary Craft, is a retail showcase for acclaimed local, emerging, and international artists in all craft media. Asher Gallery accepts work based on a number of criteria:
Design: includes originality, creativity, use of color and suitability of materials
Craft Skills: finishing details, technical skills and experience with the materials, function and/or decorative merit
Sales: marketing, pricing and product presentation
Contact Asher Gallery Retail Manager Suzanne Sippel at email@example.com or 713.529.4848 x202 to make an appointment.
Asher Gallery Submission Guidelines
- Five (5) to fifteen (15) images in jpg format of your work with dimensions and materials listed.
Please include a range of pieces to best assess your work.
- Retail prices for the works submitted.
Please take into account that Asher Gallery is a 50/50 split consignment gallery.
- An artist statement under 200 words describing the processes used in the creation of your work and the ideas or concepts that you are interested in communicating.
- Objects of clay, fiber, wood, metal, glass and other repurposed or recycled materials
- Craft using manufactured parts, pieces or fabrics if these materials are subordinate to the total design and production of the end product
- Kits, class or workshop projects will not be considered.
Artists may continue to submit presentations to the Retail Manager as new bodies of work are created, as these will be considered separately from original submissions.
Visit website for complete guideline: Asher Gallery Submission Guidelines