Art Sydney 07
Why do it?
- Off The Wall is a unique and inexpensive opportunity to promote your artwork to active art buyers.
- By applying, your art work will be reviewed for selection to be included in the Off The Wall feature at Art Melbourne or Art Sydney (20 artists selected for each show).
- All applications will be displayed on the Off The Wall website, www.artoffthewall.com.au which is promoted to the Art Melbourne and Art Sydney visitors.
- The Off The Wall website will be displayed digitally in the Off The Wall feature at Art Melbourne or Art Sydney.
- By applying you will also receive two tickets to either Art Melbourne or Art Sydney valued at $40.
Artist's work displayed in the Off The Wall feature is judged by a panel of art practitioners, gallery directors and art academics. The artistic standard of Off The Wall is consistently high with successful entrants gaining representation by major galleries and winning important awards. Visitors look forward to this feature as a way of buying high quality art work by emerging talent at an accessible price and confident that the work exhibited has the approval of the experts.
Stephen Nall, Dickerson Gallery, Melbourne
Dr Daniel Mudie Cunningham, University of Western Sydney
Ben Quilty, Artist
Barry Keldoulis, GBK
Cash Brown, Artist
How To Apply
Register your details and download the application form by clicking here.
Art Sydney 07 deadline 1st August 2007
Applications should include:
- A copy of your current CV
- 4 hard copy colour images and 72dpi jpeg images of your work - You do not have to exhibit the exact work that you submit as part of the application, but the work you send in should be representative of your working style. These images will be used for selection and website promotion purposes and will not be returned.
- $50 non-refundable application fee – either by credit card (call 02 9331 7507) or by cheque made payable to Single Market Events
Please direct any questions to email@example.com or
Off The Wall
Single Market Events
20 / 94 Oxford st
Sydney NSW 2010
Visit the website: http://www.artsydney07.com.au/as07/otw.asp