Deadline: October 8th, 2006
The Center on Contemporary Art presents:
The 2006 CoCA Annual
Guest Juror: Jennifer Gately, Curator of Northwest Art at the Portland Art Museum
1. Open to all professional artists residing in the United States and Canada.
Open to painting, works on paper, photography, sculpture, mixed media, and video.
2. Artists may enter online or by mail.
3. Entry forms may be picked up at CoCA or downloaded here.
4. Fee for entry is $25 for online submissions and $30 for mailed submissions.
6. Works entered cannot exceed 96" in any dimension (flat), or 72" x 36" x 36" (sculpture). No work may exceed 200 lbs.
7. Total cash awards equal $1000 and are at the discretion of the Juror.
8. Dates of the show are November 18th, through December 30th, 2006. CoCA retains a 40% commission of final retail on works sold during the Northwest Annual. CoCA members may request and receive 15% discount of total retail and resulting price is divided 60/40 in favor of the artist. Work that is accepted into the show must remain on exhibit through January 7, 2007.
Center on Contemporary Art
Attn: 2006 Annual
410 Dexter Ave N
Seattle, WA 98109