RoCA accepts artist submissions on an on going basis for Gallery ONE and the Sculpture Park.
Gallery ONE consists of 55 linear feet for hanging and is RoCA's venue for one-person exhibits.
The Sculpture Park consists of two cleared acres within a 10 acre wooded site. Outdoor sculptors may apply for inclusion in the annual exhibit that runs October - April
Artists should submit ::
- 12 - 20 images, printed hard copies, or slides. No CD-ROMs
- Complete information should be attached to images / slides; size, medium.
- A current resume or curriculum vitae.
- An Artist Statement (optional)
- SASE is required for the return of materials
Please do not make follow up calls. All submissions are carefully considered. Artists will receive notification within ONE year.
© Rockland Center for the Arts