Open to all artists, national and international, over the age of 18, working in Fine art media. All work entered must have been completed within the last three years. All media are eligible (Painting, Drawing, Printmaking, Photography, Video, Installation, Audio and Digital, Computer Art). Artists may submit work with special installation requirements if the artist will be available to install.
- 2-dimensional work should not exceed 48" (h) x 36"(w).
- 3-dimensional work should not exceed 36" in any dimension.
- Video, Audio should be no longer than 20min
- $ 30 up to 3 works (If you wish to include more than 3, please include $5.00 for each additional. No maximum.)
- Winners will participate in 'Hun Gallery International 2006' at Hun Gallery
- Winners will be represented and promoted by 'Hun Gallery Artists' File' for 6 months.
- The catalogue of 'Hun Gallery International 2006' will be produced and widely distributed in worldwide including France,
China, Canada, Japan as well as New York.
- Selected artists among winners will be featured in Hun Gallery Art Bank and they will be invited for a group exhibition every year.