In 2007 we will be at St. Paul, MN, June 28 - July 2.
ARS Quilt Show Rules
- Roses and/or rose themed fabric/design must predominate.
- All entries are to be completely stitched by one person, except in the Group categories (long arm quilting may be done by a different person).
- All quilts must be quilted by hand, by machine, or by both. No "tied" quilts will be accepted.
- Quilts must have been completed after 2001.
- Quilts displayed in any previous quilt show or made from pre-cut or stamped kits are ineligible.
Categories/sizes and their dimensions for 2006 were:
- Large quilts: 60" x 80" or larger
- Lap quilts: minimum of 40" x 40"/maximum of 60" x 60"
- Miniature quilts: no larger than 24" on a side.
Miniature quilts are to be miniature in scale, not simply small quilts.
All aspects of the quilt are to be reduced in scale.
- Wall quilts: 24" x 24" or larger.
- Quilted wearable items (clothing): no set dimensions
You do not have to be registered for the convention to enter your quilt.
You do not have to be an ARS member to enter, however we'd love it if you were.
Contact the ARS if you want to belong. It's a great place to be!
Good quality photo of your quilt, plus a $10 entry fee.
Quilts donated to the ARS will be sold at a silent auction. The American Rose Society is a 501-c-3 organization, so the value of donated quilts qualify as a tax deduction We hope you will consider donating your quilt to the ARS. 100% of the money raised will go to the ARS.
Complete details available here.
2006 Quilt Show Entry Form